Update by user Aug 14, 2015

PROMIS@Service Sarl is now contending that Balimo Investments AG "Forged" the "Escrow Agreement"

We're not sure who to believe so we've continue to work with the authorities in the U.S., Switzerland & Luxembourg to investigate this transgression.

Original review posted by user Aug 11, 2015

On 7/3/2015, our company, RSA Funding, LLC Delaware, wired funds as part of an "Escrow Agreement" to Luxembourg based PROMIS@Service Sarl. This was part of a loan escrow by Zurich based Balimo Investments AG.

In short, the loan from Balimo Investments AG was never funded and the "Escrow Agent" PROMIS@Service Sarl (https://www.promis.eu/eu/) contends that they are not an escrow agent but admitted accepting our $250,000 and spending it on their company without questioning the validity of the funds they received into their account.

There is certainly something "fishy" going on here with the officials at PROMISE@Serivce so we've reported the theft to the authorities in the US and Switzerland.

We're hopeful that the Swiss authorities will investigate thoroughly this matter and aid in the recovery of our funds.

RSAFunding wrote the review because of "wire fraud" at Promis Service. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Promis Service to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fraud that took place. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Promis Service promis service loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Promis Service?

Comments

Zh26msqtmFdONXhcwkxr

We never heard of Maxwell, Balimo or Gosta before being attacked through the falsification of my signature as CEO and misuse of our company’s name as an “escrow” company.

How can a responsible manager sign a falsified contract without prior contacting the partners involved?

We have informed our bank, the police and the relevant authorities with relevant proof of evidence.

The following article (The Ledger, 2010), raises the strong impression that Mr. Maxwell seems to be familiar with actions of attempted extortion:

With kind regards, Caterina Dr. Berbenni-Rehm Founder and CEO PROMIS@Service Sarl

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg, Luxembourg #1027234

The following article from 2010, raises the strong impression that Mr. Maxwell seems to be familiar with actions of attempted extortion:

With kind regards,